Commercial Door Automation
With the recent pandemic, businesses across South Africa are talking to us about our sliding and swing automatic doors. Now more than ever, planners and architects are interested in the safety, durability and hygiene of doors – looking at options for reducing the spread of bacteria and viruses.
Automatic doors are moderately priced and often more durable in high traffic areas than hinged doors. They are also safer than hinged doors and far friendlier to people with children, those needing disabled access and people carrying boxes or heavy equipment.
At 3MC, our automatic sliding doors have been built using interchangeable construction principles. This allows the system to be transformed safely and efficiently. This results in benefits for the customer of shorter installation times and reduced service and maintenance costs.
Single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile.
- Opening widths of 800 mm to 3 000 mm.
- Can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 200Kg or 2 x 150 Kg.
Residential Door Automation
Linear sliding doors are the classic of the automatic sliding door range. They are suitable for use in every location where there is sufficient lateral space. The linear sliding door automates entrances in a very elegant and simple manner.
- Air-lock function: two coordinated door systems control access
- Access control: controlled by a key, badge, video monitoring and biometric data
- Hold-up closure: on pressing a button the door closes immediately and without reversal
- Building automation: incorporation into existing systems
Automatic Window Systems
We are specialists in double glazing and energy efficient windows at very affordable prices. 3MC windows are manufactured under strict quality controlled procedures.
From basic ventilation systems all the way to complex building fire systems, 3MC can help.